Clown Fish

I finally got around to uploading some pictures. Here's a pic of my Tomato clown babies at around 7 weeks old they are probably twice as big now at 10 weeks old, about 25 of them in 55 so it's hard to get pics of a group of them. I'll get a pic of my fry tank with the 5 week old babies.

Rick "Wreck"

gallery_1762_256_61305.jpg

Cute! I count 6 in the picture. And they all have their own anemone's if they want them. Majano anemone's, but plenty to go around!

Beat store prices on them, and I'm sure you could sell some here, some to LFS, etc. At least enough to cover the cost of raising them. Congratulations on your success! I read a LOT more stories of failure.

bob

Thanks, I have about 25 that I think are ready for new homes and about 60 more that I need to move into the 55 to make room for the next batch of larvae. It's been fun raising them and it made me learn how to culture greenwater and rotifers. The Baby Tomato Clownfish are for sale $5 each or trade for almost anything.

Wreck

Cute! I count 6 in the picture. And they all have their own anemone's if they want them. Majano anemone's, but plenty to go around!

Beat store prices on them, and I'm sure you could sell some here, some to LFS, etc. At least enough to cover the cost of raising them. Congratulations on your success! I read a LOT more stories of failure.

bob

I really wish I had the time to raise clowns and other things. I'm having trouble just finding time to pick some of these babies up.