Looking for some help!

dbartco

Looking for meeting volunteers. We need help with av, raffle, registration, food tables. You name it, we need it. Even with the food. You have a specialty appetizer or dessert you'd be willing to share, we will be happy to lighten the plate for the return ride home.

Please post up or pm an officer to help out. The quicker it is we all get set up, the smoother your meeting will run (and I don't look like the chicken without a head).

Our thanks to all the continually volunteer, and to any new faces willing to help us out.

I'm would like to add a couple of volunteers at the door for checkin too!

-Possibly 2 people from 9-11am area would be great and anyone will to fill in during the day!

-fill free to comment here or PM or just show up and ask :clap:

Helpers just need to show up early, we'll get you sorted out. Just find one of the officers, and jump right in. Officers will be there as early as 8:30.

Looking for meeting volunteers. We need help with av, raffle, registration, food tables. You name it, we need it. Even with the food. You have a specialty appetizer or dessert you'd be willing to share, we will be happy to lighten the plate for the return ride home.

Please post up or pm an officer to help out. The quicker it is we all get set up, the smoother your meeting will run (and I don't look like the chicken without a head).

Our thanks to all the continually volunteer, and to any new faces willing to help us out.

I'll be there and ready to help wherever I can. Doug will still look like a "chicken without a head", but I'll be there! :)

8:30?

:cry:

AM or PM?

: :lol2:

8:30?

:cry:

AM or PM?

: :lol2:

OK, for you Howard, we will tell you that the meeting speakers start at 7:30 am so you will be there in time. Or maybe you should just show up before you go to bed the morning before.

(edited)

that is SOOO early for me - I don't even go to bed till around 3am.... if I can get there that early, I can certainly help out in the am

Edited by treesprite