Looking for a Roommate at MACNA

Guest Bemmer

Guest Bemmer

Hey I would like to go to MACNA but I want to share the cost of a room. My husband said I could go but I need to have a female roommate. Go figure. :biggrin:

So, ladies of WAMAS, if any of you are planning on going and need a roommate for the event, please PM me. Thanks

Rebecca

Byron will probably try to get in bed with some of the speakers or wholesalers, so is girlfriend might need a plac to stay.

Byron will probably try to get in bed with some of the speakers or wholesalers, so is girlfriend might need a plac to stay.

Oh, Thats just bad.... :lol2:

Rebecca, Feel free to post this on the CMAS Open Forum if you don't find anyone. There are plenty of CMASers going too... :)

-Jess

lmao - this thread never had a chance.

Maybe we should give it one? I hate to sound like a SNAG, but ...

Try? There is no Try.

Doug is just jealous because last year his only roommates were Craig and Dave Hoch. He struck out more at macna than an armless blind man in a batting cage.

But in all seriousness, Rebecca

I will "meet" 1-2 ladies in a night so before I leave their hotel room I will ask them if they would like a roommate. :-)

-B

Guest Bemmer
(edited)

HELLO...

People, people...where is the love????...All over these boards, that's where. :bb:

Thanks for everyones suggestions and Byron's girlfriend...but I think she already has a roommate.

Seriously,

A nice suburban housewife "mommy" would be great...oh wait, I just described myself. This is starting to sound like a personal ad. :blush:

Jess,

Thanks for the offer on the CMAS boards. I will post there too.

Edited by Bemmer

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to let you all know that the Radisson is full. The overflow hotels are the Holiday Inn (412-372-1022 ext. 656) and the Hampton Inn (412-380-4000). Just tell them you are coming for MACNA.

I'm from the area, ok, 1/2 hr away in Washington PA, born and raised!

Will be staying with folks, long story short, check out rooms EAST on Rt 22, CHEAPER and probably just as nice! Monroeville area immediately is a bit pricey area, but with in 10-15 minutes, should find rooms for 1/2!