ATTN: 54g Corner Tank Owners

'Ric

Does anyone have one of those 54 gallon curved glass corner tanks (

Talk to Dan (dandy7200) and John (Copps). Dan has an excellent build thread on his 54 and John has 2 of them next to each other that house his rare angels. Both setups are very well done and thought out (and are awesome tanks to boot!).

Hey Ric, I actually use a 15 gallon high (20"x10"x18" high) underneath one of my two and it just fis in with access to the sump. The 15 gallon high has the same footprint as a standard 10 gallon... and while not a widely available size it is available at stores that carry a large inventory of aquariums.

This thread profiles some of the things I have in my 54s here...

Hope that helps!

John

Hey Ric, I actually use a 15 gallon high (20"x10"x18" high) underneath one of my two and it just fis in with access to the sump. The 15 gallon high has the same footprint as a standard 10 gallon... and while not a widely available size it is available at stores that carry a large inventory of aquariums.

This thread profiles some of the things I have in my 54s here...

Hope that helps!

John

That sounds exactly like the tank I was looking at trying. I'll check out the thread - thanks!

:cheers:

nice link, very unique fish

I know i'm way late on this but talk to dan, I can't say more about just how breath taking his tank is! Go see it in person that man will answer all you're questions and has soo much insight! :idea:

Ric, your only 10 minutes from me and welcome to stop by anytime.

That would be very helpful to my planning efforts. I have to move fast - could I come by after work? I get off at 3:00 or so. PM me your address/phone and if this afternoon is good for you, too.

'Ric