Moving - Must clean out tank

Guest dutcherdvm

Guest dutcherdvm
(edited)

Everyone - I have gotten rid of just about everything at this point. Only thing left is 1 or 2 snails, an urchin, and some gravel.

Thanks for the quick responses from everyone and sorry I couldn't get back to each one of you individually.

Thank you also to WAMAS.

Mick in Laurel

dutcherdvm@comcast.net

Edited by dutcherdvm

You have an egar email and pm, or you can give me a call 301 580 9441, I'd be glad to help you with the move too since I live in laurel. LMK thanks jason :scuba:

Guest tgallo

Unless you're giving everything away, you need to post prices for each item or livestock as a whole.

Guest dutcherdvm

Hello everyone -

I have gotten numerous replies to my message. Thank you all very much.

Correction to my message yesterday. The clownfish are "Sebaes" NOT "Perculas". My apologies. I sent my original message too early in the morning (before my first cup of coffee). They are a pair and will take very readily to an anemone. They were previously living with a bubble-tip anemone in my tank, but I no longer have it.

I am working today, but plan to start trying to get back to everyone tonight from home. I will be sure to post a message when everything has found a home so that everyone knows.

Thanks for the offers to take my stock. Breaking down a tank stinks and the offers to give my fish homes takes a load off my mind.

Mick in Laurel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am moving at end of month. Must find homes for all livestock in 90 gallon reef tank ASAP. Keeping all hardware for set up in new home.

2 percula clownfish

1 hippo tang

1 yellow tang

2 pajama cardinals

1 fairy wrasse

1 six-line wrasse

2 spiny urchins

numerous hermits/snails

several stalks of Xenia

button coral

live rock

Please help. Must have tank cleaned out by Memorial Day weekend.

Mick in Laurel

dutcherdvm@comcast.net

how much for the yellow tank

quote name='dutcherdvm' date='May 14 2007, 08:29 AM' post='121701']

Hello everyone -

I have gotten numerous replies to my message. Thank you all very much.

Correction to my message yesterday. The clownfish are "Sebaes" NOT "Perculas". My apologies. I sent my original message too early in the morning (before my first cup of coffee). They are a pair and will take very readily to an anemone. They were previously living with a bubble-tip anemone in my tank, but I no longer have it.

I am working today, but plan to start trying to get back to everyone tonight from home. I will be sure to post a message when everything has found a home so that everyone knows.

Thanks for the offers to take my stock. Breaking down a tank stinks and the offers to give my fish homes takes a load off my mind.

Mick in Laurel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(edited)

Email sent.

Edited by rooroo

Guest dutcherdvm

Jason - trying to weed through a ton of e-mail responses. I may take you up on your offer. Thanks!

Mick

dutcherdvm@comcast.net

You have an egar email and pm, or you can give me a call 301 580 9441, I'd be glad to help you with the move too since I live in laurel. LMK thanks jason :scuba:

Fair enough. Hadn't really thought about it and am completely willing to negotiate...

Will give it some thought and try to post some prices.

Mick

Unless you're giving everything away, you need to post prices for each item or livestock as a whole.

Guest dutcherdvm

At this point, it appears I have everything sold. If that changes I will let everyone know.

Thanks for the responses everyone and for helping me find homes for the fish/livestock. It is a huge relief.

Mick

Am moving at end of month. Must find homes for all livestock in 90 gallon reef tank ASAP. Keeping all hardware for set up in new home.

5/15 - am adding prices at request of webmaster. My apologies. All prices are negotiable. Primary interest is finding a good home for these fish and also getting tank cleaned out in time for movers.

2 sebae clownfish ($25-30 for the pair)

1 hippo tang ($30)

1 yellow tang ($15-20)

2 pajama cardinals ($5-10 ea.)

1 fairy wrasse ($30-40)

1 six-line wrasse ($10)

2 spiny urchins ($5 ea.)

numerous hermits/snails (??)

several stalks of Xenia ($5-10 ea.)

button coral ($10-15)

live rock (have 60-70 lbs; floridian and fiji; $200)

Please help. Must have tank cleaned out by Memorial Day weekend.

Mick in Laurel

dutcherdvm@comcast.net

Guest dutcherdvm

Pretty much everything's gone. I have one spiny urchin left that we missed somehow last night and a couple of snails and some gravel and that's about it. I'll probably just end up donating the couple of odd things left to a fish store if they want it... nobody else really seemed to want the urchins anyway...Think I can pretty much break it down on my own at this point. Thanks for the offer to help, though. It was very nice of you to offer.

up date?