Cooltouchlighting ballasts

eddi

If you are using a cooltouchlighting ballast, preferably 250W but I would be interested in any, would you mind sending me a PM please?  I have a few questions.

Thank you.

Guest Tmtplyb

Hi Eddie,

I have problem with the ballast last week as you mention, dual 250W MH ballast from cooltouchlighting Canada.  One of the bulb did not lid, call them up checkout that one of the compasitor "pop" this mean when it too hot or to old it will crack need to be replace.  When you open the ballast the "circle cream roll" that is a compasitor. If you buy it within one year still under warrenty and can provided them a purchase order by fax or email they will sent you free for replace or else you need to send them $10 per each compasitor. I did my sent them $10 paypal 4days later got it in the mail replace it any it working fine, it been running for a week now. All my corals are happy. and so am I, So if you have this problem call them up talk the Kim she will hook you up with any problems that you have.  They are base out of Canada.  Good luck Eddie. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don