Custom frag tank, top-off tank, and Nano tank specials

NAGA

In about a week I should be caught up to where I can take on some small stuff with some of the leftovers I have from some larger projects. There will be some specials where the small tanks, sumps, frag tanks, and such will be made to order at a discount to what they would normally be done for.

What I am going to do is take an inventory of all of the 1/2"x3/4" & 1" material I have and based off of that come up with a quantity of sumps, nano's, frag tanks. and top-off tanks someone may want and pretty much have a cost that will be far less than what it normally would be.

On the small tanks and frag tanks I will be making braceless tanks as the thicknesses that I will be using will make it so that top bracing will not be needed.

So, if your thinking about a frag tank or other project that may fit into this category I'd start thinking of it now so that when I post a ready date you will be ready and not lose the spot. This will be a limited quantity figuring 14 projects. The last time I did this the spots were taken in less than 12 hours.

frag tank dimension limitations: 30" long 17" wide and 13" tall and any dimensions below those lengths

Top off tank dimension limitations: Up to a 17" by 17" and 22" tall and all dimensions under. These will great for those who are using tanks/tubs/containers that don't allow you to see into them. These will be made with clear acrylic to have great visibility and to have them custom fit right into the tight spacing we all have under our tanks.

Nano's: same dimension limitations as frag tank specs

All of these will not be polished edges however for additional $ it can be. To offer everything at it's lowest price though I am building these not polished.

Frag and Nano tanks will be a flat charge of $65

Top off tanks will be a flat charge of $50

Any dimensions that exceed the posted limits will be charged at least an additional $35

I am not taking orders as of today but, in about a week I will post when I can accept orders. There will be a limit of 14 orders taken. In order to guarantee your request to be within that 14 have your dimensions ready. Any holes will be charged an additional $5. Overflow boxes will be an additional $25. All of the tanks will be made with thicker than normally prescribed acrylic as I am using cut-offs from larger projects. All tanks will be made without any bracing due to the thicker acrylic. Those of you who have seen my work know that I tend to overbuild things anyway.

Again, if you have everything thought out ahead of time it will get you a place within the 14. In order to keep the costs down I am outlining things in this manner to keep things very simple. If you are not able to get in this group I will do this again in about 2-3 months.