Getting out of the hobby 125g for sale, parting out.

Tang-away

All my coral and live rock are sold so its time to move onto the equipment.

pictures of some of the equipment can be seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/samskiggiddy_fish

$600 package deal (125g AGA RR duel corner overflow with Durso stand pipes, all plumbing to sump

Custom built hood, duel up swinging doors, black

Standard 125g AGA stand, black

55 gallon sump, three partitions: (fuge left side area, return middle area, skimmer right area)

Milwakee ph Meter (needs new ph probe) $40

new addition

***** 9.5 mag drive $45

***** 9.5 mag drive $45

Edited by Tang-away

'Bout that carpet!!!!

$300 starting Bid!

I think it would look good in my 24-gallon aquapod!!

Truthfully - that's special enough, it should be auctioned at Christie's or something... like a Picasso.

bob

That "anenome" you guys are talking about is actually a huge sacrophyton (toadstool). It weighed around 45 pounds when we took it out. It was massive.

Update on whats sold

loa sold

backpak sold

That "anenome" you guys are talking about is actually a huge sacrophyton (toadstool). It weighed around 45 pounds when we took it out. It was massive.

Update on whats sold

loa sold

backpak sold

Does that sarcophyton have a name? Like Fred?

bob

A little history on the sacro.

I got it from Quazi back in 2003 sometime. It was roughly 6-7 inches and in a 55 gallon. He can jump on here and let everyone know how long he had it for. Once I put it into my tank, it grew uncontrollably to a wopping 2.5 by 2 foot diameter and a stock roughly a foot. I sold it to a local reefer and was considering donating it to the Baltimore aquarium or somewhere in DC if I could not sell it. It was a showcase of all showcases in my book.

:cheers:

I am already missing the hobby. The house sounds empty now that the tank is down. I miss the background noise and that ambient glow of the tank. Someone buy this setup from me!!!

Guest JasonD

Hi Sam,

What kind of lights are included with the tank? Is there any live sand or live rock left to help a new tank get going, or will I have to clean it all out and start fresh?

I'm looking to setup my 1st marine tank (been doing freshwater for a while). I wanted a bigger tank -- like a 75 or a 90, so this may be TO big. But, as they say, bigger is better for a saltwater system.

Hi Sam,

What kind of lights are included with the tank? Is there any live sand or live rock left to help a new tank get going, or will I have to clean it all out and start fresh?

I'm looking to setup my 1st marine tank (been doing freshwater for a while). I wanted a bigger tank -- like a 75 or a 90, so this may be TO big. But, as they say, bigger is better for a saltwater system.

sent pm. The tank setup does not include lights, skimmer, live rock etc and its empty now.

I have been wanting to upgrade mine from 75G to 125G but I have a limited budget, is the price firm? PM and we can discuss. Thanks.

pm sent

I updated the original post.

I now have 2 mag drive 9.5 available for sale. Thanks

(edited)

I got it from Quazi back in 2003 sometime. It was roughly 6-7 inches and in a 55 gallon. He can jump on here and let everyone know how long he had it for. Once I put it into my tank, it grew uncontrollably to a wopping 2.5 by 2 foot diameter and a stock roughly a foot. I sold it to a local reefer and was considering donating it to the Baltimore aquarium or somewhere in DC if I could not sell it. It was a showcase of all showcases in my book.

I am already missing the hobby. The house sounds empty now that the tank is down. I miss the background noise and that ambient glow of the tank. Someone buy this setup from me!!!

I had the Sacro for a couple of years. I got if from Pets, etc. in Leesburg. There must be 20-30 people in WAMAS who received frags of it. I regularly trimmed the edges off and cut it into frags. It would have overwhelmed my tank if I did no trim it regularly. Sam grew it into a MONSTER!

Edited by quazi

I had the Sacro for a couple of years. I got if from Pets, etc. in Leesburg. There must be 20-30 people in WAMAS who received frags of it. I regularly trimmed the edges off and cut it into frags. It would have overwhelmed my tank if I did no trim it regularly. Sam grew it into a MONSTER!

I probably fragged it about 10 times. It is now in a 240 gallon tank, so hopefully it has some growing to do!!!! Its great to pass on such a beauty from tank to tank. :cheers:

Oh sure, add them now......after I just bought 2 brand new ones!! Just my luck! :hammer:

Sorry, someone backed out at the last minute. Wish you could buy them

Do you know if that 'local reefer' is a member here? You might suggest it to him :) We're all going to want to see pictures of it at 60 pounds a year from now...

bob