best salt?

Guest burk504

Congressional got a bucket of Oceanic salt for $30 right (according to a msg in the thread earlier)? I'll probably swing by later this week to check it out; if not, count me in for a group order as well! :p

Congressional got a bucket of Oceanic salt for $30 right (according to a msg in the thread earlier)? I'll probably swing by later this week to check it out; if not, count me in for a group order as well! :p

That previous thread was posted in July. I just called them and they said they have a special for $35 right now. Forgot to ask what their regular price was....

Anyone know how much SuperPetz sells a 200g bucket for?

Guest PDang
The last time I checked in SuperPetz, the regular price for 200G Oceanic was $69.99.

Just to an update. I called superpetz, 200g bucket is $69.99

Called congressional and they said they had only 1 bucket left. This time, the guy on the phone said it was $39.99 and reg price is $60.00

I went there tonight (7:30pm) and picked one up, not sure if I got the last bucket or if they got another one in the back.  It's $35, and I definitely like the design of the bucket!  We'll see how good the salt is after my water change in a couple of days... :)

i use bioassay i get it at roozens for $26 a 200 gallon box. I had started with it and i dont seem to have any wild fluctuations, but i have a kalk reactor just in caseuse it inline with a top off system.

Congressional is weird about pricing their salt.  I think of it as the store that is always going out of business and the price never changes.  I have never paid whatever a full price is for salt there- it's always been on sale.  

We need a store to do a big buy for us