Anyone Going to BRK Tomorrow?

Gadgets

I am.. John is having a big sale on Saturday. CMAS is supposed to be there as well.

I bought a Red Scooter Blenny there the other day... John has a bunch of cool stuff in...

I can't make it there tomorrow but I was there tonight and I have to second Dale........Holy crap does he have a lot of good stuff! If I hit the lottery tonight I'll be there tomorrow to clean up!!!

I can't make it there tomorrow but I was there tonight and I have to second Dale........Holy crap does he have a lot of good stuff! If I hit the lottery tonight I'll be there tomorrow to clean up!!!

Steve... Did you get anything tonight???

Bring your RC

Hate to tell yall, I just got back from BRK and got first crack! Yall are in for a treat...BRK is pretty well stocked. Luckly for yall I didn't have a ton of money to buy all the good stuff.

Hate to tell yall, I just got back from BRK and got first crack! Yall are in for a treat...BRK is pretty well stocked. Luckly for yall I didn't have a ton of money to buy all the good stuff.

Glad you didn't have all your money with you... Did you leave anything for the rest of us???

I was there today.....

Bought a sweeeet Maxima, and a Chevron Tang (whos coloration now is pretty awesome)...

Dave