WAMAS/CMAS Social Jan 28, 6:30pm

AndrewB

Please note! Orders for the salt and Bio Cube promotions must be received by me in my e-mail box by Saturday January 20! Please make your order now if you intend to take advantage of either promotion.

SCALES Tropical Fish Warheouse cordially invites WAMAS and CMAS members to an open house at the store on Sunday, January 28 starting at 6:30pm. Refreshments including food, soft drinks and alcohol will be served! The store is located at 744 Cloverly Street, Silver Spring, MD 20905. Our phone number is (301) 384-7839. This event is after regular store hours and is exclusive to WAMAS and CMAS.

Door Prizes! The Grand Prize is an Oceanic 29gallon Bio Cube and stand! Runner-up prizes too. You must be a paid member of either club to be eligible for the door prize drawings! Membership staff of both clubs will be on hand if you want to join or renew membership.

Join us for tours of the facility, social time, etc. We encourage you to bring frags to trade with other members but request that only pre-arranged trades take place in the store. Please also write "Frag Trade" on the bags that you bring so our cashiers don't get confused. We'll reserve an area in the store to store the frags until you're ready to go home.

Since you may be coming from some distance and may even want to enjoy an alcoholic beverage or two, we strongly encourage everyone to carpool. Find friends in your area to share a ride.

We will also have a number of promotions for special purchases on a variety of items for pick-up at this event. Look for announcements as follow-ups on this thread.

See you soon!

Andrew Blumhagen and James McChancy, Owners,

SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse

The first promotion offered for the WAMAS/CMAS Open House is:

Instant Ocean 200gal salt mix boxes: $34.99. E-mail me at andrew@scales-tfw.com to reserve your boxes. These must be ordered by Saturday, January 20. You must come to the store to pick these up at the Open House. There is no limit on the number of boxes ordered. In the unlikely event that our suppliers run out, they will be back-ordered and guaranteed for the same price.

If you are looking for particular fish, corals or critters please let me know. If available, I will order on a no-obligation basis, within reason (as store policy we do not sell penguins, whale sharks, or Portugese Man-of-War jellyfish).

Next Promotion:

Oceanic Bio Cube 8-gallon kit $134.99

Oceanic Bio Cube 14-gallon kit $164.99

Oceanic Bio Cube 14-gallon kit and matching stand $259.99

As with the salt mix, please e-mail me before this coming Saturday, January 20 with your order. This offer is only available to those attending the social on January 28.