reefgeek

Mystical Lady

Anyone have any experience with ReefGeek??

I placed an order with them on the 4th.... got the confirmation email that they recieved the order..... and my CC was charged on the 4th...... but I haven't heard *anything* else from them....... I would've thought they would have sent the email at least by today saying they are shipping ....... or something......

they do have this on their site....

"We stock most of the products we sell and are committed to shipping all in-stock items* within 1 business day. In fact, all in stock orders placed before 2:00 PM Pacific Time will ship out the same business day. That

My wife went to reefgeek to get me their t-shirt which I had on my wishlist. But they give free shipping at $25 or something and the T-shirt wasn't enough. So she bought me an AquaController III Pro with DC8 too and got the free shipping. She tells me they were very helpful, responsive, and everything came in fine.

I have delt with Greg at ReefGeek several times, including my last shipment the delivery folks decided the 'fragile' sticker meant use it as a bat. I called Greg about the damage and he sent a replacement out that same day.

Many praises for the service and pricing.

My wife went to reefgeek to get me their t-shirt which I had on my wishlist. But they give free shipping at $25 or something and the T-shirt wasn't enough. So she bought me an AquaController III Pro with DC8 too and got the free shipping. She tells me they were very helpful, responsive, and everything came in fine.

Can she get me a t-shirt as well? lol

Ordered once from Reefgeek and everything was smooth. I would give them a call. It is actually my policy with online vendors to call first.....if I get a answering machine, I don't order from them. Retailers who screen their calls are the ones who have something to hide.....reefgeek answers the phone :biggrin:

Ok... thanks guys....... I have heard nothing but very good things of these guys.... I finally got a respose by email last night. Said my stuff was shipped on the 4th and will be delivered Weds(tomorrow)....... I just wish they would have emailed the tracking # sooner so I could have made arragements for someone to be at my house for pickup....*sigh*

Ordered once from Reefgeek and everything was smooth. I would give them a call. It is actually my policy with online vendors to call first.....if I get a answering machine, I don't order from them. Retailers who screen their calls are the ones who have something to hide.....reefgeek answers the phone :biggrin:

Great point...! Thanks... :)

Just wanted to clear this post up... I recieved my light fixture and bulbs today... awesome packaging... everything was in *perfect* order...... very nice.... now I gotta go get some kind of chain, I guess, to hang this thing from the ceiling... I wasn't expecting that but that is my fault .... didn't look at the pic close enough :)