another opinion about brk

jamal

going there is the smartest thing i have done all year. i would go there and pay a bit more to support a store of such quality and integrity. got two nice corals alot of info and a generally pleasant shopping experience. for me it is worth the drive. thanx johnny and i will indeed be returning. by the way he is the only store in the area with the ati bubblemaster which is a germen made skimmer resembling the bubbleking skimmer and has the threaded impeller and great bubble production.

going there is the smartest thing i have done all year. i would go there and pay a bit more to support a store of such quality and integrity. got two nice corals alot of info and a generally pleasant shopping experience. for me it is worth the drive. thanx johnny and i will indeed be returning. by the way he is the only store in the area with the ati bubblemaster which is a germen made skimmer resembling the bubbleking skimmer and has the threaded impeller and great bubble production.

Thnaks for the plug Jamal, glad I could help!

John

• 5 months later...

I have to agree, John helped me out when he was busy running around with Gadgets; even though I had tons of questions he still had the patience to explain his setup to me and give me a tour of his store... 2 thumbs up for BRK!