Pco1988's 210 Gallon

pco1988

Well since I got so many questions on how my tank is doing I am now posting pics of the tank, tank room, and back room. I hope all of you enjoy the eye candy.

Philip

The 210 Gallon

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0036-1.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

The Room

DSC_0044-1.jpg

The Back Room

DSC_0049-1.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

pretty, wats up with the algea? YOu growing that intentionally or you just haven't found anythign to eat it yet

? Nice set up though, very organized

Edited by jason the filter freak

pretty wats up with the algea

1200watts on light will do that. It is the algea bloom I always have gotton starting up a new tank.

Philip

1200watts on light will do that. It is the algea bloom I always have gotton starting up a new tank.

Philip

You realize it doesn't have to be that way don't you? Why start off with a uphill battle? You have a great start with some killer equipment, I would lay off the lights get some various macro algae ( I have plenty if you want) and get some algae eaters in there ASAP. Sorry to be a little harsh but, your tank looks pretty sad right now and it seems that you could benefit from the advice. Maybe your very busy and have little time right now, you can tell me to buzz off :biggrin: I just think you could be a little further along at the 2 month mark.

Dan

You realize it doesn't have to be that way don't you? Why start off with a uphill battle? You have a great start with some killer equipment, I would lay off the lights get some various macro algae ( I have plenty if you want) and get some algae eaters in there ASAP. Sorry to be a little harsh but, your tank looks pretty sad right now and it seems that you could benefit from the advice. Maybe your very busy and have little time right now, you can tell me to buzz off :biggrin: I just think you could be a little further along at the 2 month mark.

Dan

Thank you, all comments welcome and not dicouraged.

Philip