Thank you Chris! (cbashaw)

Charlie97L

I just wanted to give a big public thank you to Chris Bashaw. he worked a long day/evening with me on saturday to swap my 58 over to the new 90. He has also assisted me numerous times leading up to this in construction and design, especially the inital construction on the canopy.

He truly embodies the generosity that I've come to love with WAMAS!!

Thank you Chris!!

Guest seantadez

I just wanted to give a big public thank you to Chris Bashaw. he worked a long day/evening with me on saturday to swap my 58 over to the new 90. He has also assisted me numerous times leading up to this in construction and design, especially the inital construction on the canopy.

He truly embodies the generosity that I've come to love with WAMAS!!

Thank you Chris!!

Well i have to say the same thing he help me a lot and teach me every day, also when i start he drill my tank and show me how can i do things with my tank, ofcouse if i upgrade to 120 was for his recomendation... definitly i can say he is the best person what i meet, cause he always have something to share, HE IS SO SPECIAL PERSON... Mi family and i really aprecciate him...

TANK YOU CRHIS

IS REALLY NICE MEET PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Edited by seantadez

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm glad that I'm able to help :-)

WAMAS has been very good to me and I feel that everyone here has given me far more than I have given back. This is a great club full of generous people and I'm very happy to be a part of it.