My 29g BioCube Project

Wasga

I added another false perc. I got the smallest one they had but he is still as big as the one I had. It's color is a bit dull but I hope he will look a little better as time goes on. Pics will be up soon.

Guest anthony

wasga if you dont mind, i'd appreciate it if you could list your setup for you tank.

I've also got the 29. You were asking about mods a while back, have you looked at www.nanotuners.com ? Most of their mods are targeted at other systems, but they're coming with more for the BioCube. I've been looking at the 4.36 144W light mod. I like the MH mod, but it doesnt include an acitinic like the NanoCube version does. As far as fish - I've got a Yellow Watchman Goby and I just added a Orange Spotted Goby to mine - theyre nipping a little to establish territory, but I'm hoping they'll be OK. The Orange Spotted spent his first full day digging himself a home. I'm also planning to add a pair of either Ocellaris or True Percula clowns.

~Brian

Heres some pics of some of the zoos I have in there. Some I got from a friend others I had already.

I call these New Sunrise.

nsrzooxl2.jpg

Some blues from Newby.

bluezoosca5.jpg

Mixed rock with Pinks.

dscf1160gr7.jpg

Mixed Sunburst orange & yellows.

mixedzoostr8.jpg

wasga if you dont mind, i'd appreciate it if you could list your setup for you tank.

List my setup? Livestock or equipment?

I guess I can list both so everyone is updated fully.

Equipment: Oceanic BioCube 29g, CPR Aquafuge Small, Marineland 50w heater, Maxijet 1200 Powerhead, Fission Nano skimmer.

Livestock:2 x False Percs, Cleaner Shrimp, Purple tip Condy, many zoas, some GSP, and a Moonstone.

Guest anthony

ok nice, thanks. and i wanted to know, how are your nitrates and basic water parameters? are they high or are they ok. i just wondered because i am looking to start a reef nano but wasnt sure if the water levels would be too high. so how are yours?

(edited)

My parameters are all 0. I do a 4g water change weekly and my fuge takes care of the rest. It took about 2 months but everything is good now.

Heres a shot of my new zoos.

Poke Your Eyes Out Pinks.

popinpinkji1lx7.jpg

Edited by Wasga

• 3 weeks later...