Welcome Capital Exotic Fish - WAMAS Sponsor!

Origami

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Capital Exotic Fish to the WAMAS family as a Platinum Sponsor! Having opened their store in February 2023, they're celebrating their one year anniversary in DC, and have already made a splash at out most recent meeting with a big donation of quality, high-end corals right out of their newly launched saltwater department. (Thank you!)

Chris and Sean are in charge of the day-to-day operations at Capital Exotic Fish. Both are experienced reefers and are excited about developing relationships with our reefing community. Chris comes from the AZA (Association of Zoos and Aquariums) side where he worked and maintained several reef exhibits for different intuitions and Sean has a lot of experience as a hobbyist as well. 

They carry a lot of new, exciting products such as Dalua lights and Quantum trace elements, along with a wide variety of corals from green star polyps to delicate SPS and chalices (and always have 100's of frags to choose from). On the fish side, they primarily keep a large inventory of inverts and nano fish but are willing to make special orders for whatever you are looking for. They are also excited to be the DC area source for UNS aquariums and their new reef aquariums.

Located right down the road from the National Cathedral at 3404 Idaho Avenue, NW, they're literally centrally located for the entire WAMAS/DC community! Come by and see why so many people have already chosen their store for all their aquarium needs. 

Here are a few pictures that I have from their store...

image.thumb.jpeg.dbe23db79aff8d327741329e43a3948c.jpeg

image.jpeg.4669d7214b35412a80d16dd93abba609.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Welcome guys.  Just set up a nano with pixels from dalua.  Wish I would have known you guys were dealers.  

Welcome guys.  Just set up a nano with pixels from dalua.  Wish I would have known you guys were dealers.  
Hey, Garrett! It's been a long time. Welcome back to the hobby!

Sent from my Note 10+5g using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, gastone said:

They are amazing lights! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Chris