Christina’s Coral Cabin

TLew

Hey yall! If you aren’t aware of Christina’s Coral Cabin in Fredericksburg, VA you need to check her out! She has a massive selection of corals and can also get fish/inverts. Her prices can’t be beat in the area! It’s not even close. I’ve outfitted my tank with frags for literally 1/3 or 1/4 of the price of elsewhere. Reminds me of the prices I used to see when I first got into the hobby in 2010. Check out her website or Facebook. She also does free drag Friday the first Friday of every month. I got a beautiful Goni today for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I’ve done some trades with her. She has great stuff.

Does she live in a cabin surrounded by a new neighborhood on the way to Battlefield Country Store?

I think I’ve done some trades with her. She has great stuff.

Does she live in a cabin surrounded by a new neighborhood on the way to Battlefield Country Store?

Yep!

Good to know she’s still around! She is a great person. I will have to go back and take a look. It’s been about a year.

I agree, I've been to one swap and 2 of her free frag Friday events.  I always walk out with great selections of frags and or more cuc.  She's an excellent host and definitely has the best pricing.

She’s starting to do fish and invert orders too!