Requesting help with tank move

TylerZinck

Hello wamas!

If anyone is available this Sunday the 20th around noon I'm finally upgrading my 90 gallon display to my dream tank (SC aquarium 150) and would greatly appreciate any help I can get, both lifting the 90 out of the house and bringing the 150 up into the same spot. I'll have 2 stock tanks to temporarily hold all the fish/corals while we get the tanks swapped out. Happy to provide drinks and pizza for anyone that can make it out plus give out some free corals and fish for your time. Please message me if you are able to come and I'll send you all the details. Also the 90 will be available for sale as soon as I get it out and cleaned up if you're interested, it's a beautiful tank with custom stand and canopy with plenty of equipment to go with it. Should go smoothly as I've already pre glued all the plumbing and made sure I'm not missing any pieces but if you've ever moved/broken down a tank before you know anything can happen so having plenty of knowledgeable hobbyist there would be amazing. 

I'm located in Millersville MD 21108 which I know isn't near most of you but if you can make it out I'd be extremely grateful. 

received_745490003365971.jpeg

I have that exact tank. Do you have suction cups?  It’s heavy. I had 6 people lift up mine. The club has suction cups to rent. Well worth it for peace of mind and no smashed fingers.