Help Lifting tank onto stand (120gal) - Ellicott City, MD

BowieReefer84

I am located in Ellicott City, MD right off 29 and 40. I work from home 4 days a week, so timing is flexible. 

I have a 120gal SCA tank I need to move onto my stand. Coordinating with a couple friends has been a challenge, and some of my friends have bad backs. 

The SCA tank weighs about 275lb empty, so heavier than a normal 120. I moved it with one other friend (from Virginia no less), so it's doable with two people if you are strong... It's already in the basement. Just has to go through a door and about 10' then onto stand. 

I can offer beer, free dry rock, some short lengths of acrylic rod, or even a used ghost overflow which is pretty expensive (I bought a new one for this tank). You could also provide criticism of my setup.

I have suction cups to assist. My disability won’t be helpful with the lifting and moving. I’ll be over that way on Thursday. I have an appointment or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy to drive up there to help, at some point Mike.  I'm not that beefy, but I bet we could hoist it up there with a bit of discomfort.  I'm down the road in Gaithersburg and in office 5 days a week, but can duck out at some point or come on a weekend.