Getting out of hobby sale

nbull

I’ve been in the hobby about 15 years and long term follower of the forum just never a member.  This setup has been running about 3 years.  Looking to sell as a whole package but will part out if no interest everything in short order.  I will update accordingly when the time comes to part out.

I had a near collapse sometime ago due to heater issue but the few remaining corals bounced back and started to grow again.

The current setup is an SCA 90 Gallon Center Overflow – 36x24x24 on a DIY stand with Ice Cap 30 Reef Sump.  The setup will come with the following:

Livestock: 2 B&W Clowns, approx. 8 years old, Nuclear Green Palys, Red and Teal Blastomussa, Neon Toadstool, Green Torch with orange tips, pink branch hammer. 

Equipment: 2x Aqua Illumination Hydra 26 HD with Kessil mounting arms, Neptune Apex – EL, Ice Cap K2 160 Skimmer, BRS CO2 Scrubber, Ecotech MP-40wQD, Maxspect Gyre XF230 2 pump kit with controller, 2x BRS Titanium Heater 200W with magnetic mount, PMK par Monitoring Kit, Neptune Auto Feeder

QTank: 20 Long, MP10, Apex Classic, Heater

A box of misc supplies, BRS Calcium, Soda Ash, GFO, Carbon, Hanna Checker Alk, Refractometer, etc… that I was planning on sending with the lot.

Asking $2500 OBO for everything.  I don’t have much livestock at this point so it is free to a good home and then will part out immediately with updated price list per item.

PM with questions or photo request.

My location is Monrovia, MD.

I have found a home for all livestock, the tank is shut down, still a little cleanup to do on the tank itself but all other items below are available for sale.  I am willing to ship anything except for the tank and sump.  I searched forums and ebay to come up with pricing, however everything is OBO.  Link below has a few pics of the system.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0RGWZuqDGLDfeg

• SCA 90 Gallon Center Overflow with plumbing - 36x24x24 - stand is optional  -  $300
  • Ice Cap 30 Reef Sump including Eheim return pump and auto top off (can't remember which it is but it is similar to the Coralvue Hydros ATO)   -  $200

Items available for shipping

• 2x AI Hydra 26 HD, Kessil Mounting Arm and power extensions  -  $350
  • Neptune Apex - EL including Neptune Auto Feeder, probe mount, Avast Marine Breakout box  -  $400
  • Apex Classic w/EB8  -  $150
  • Ice Cap K2 160 Protein Skimmer with BRS CO2 Scrubber and remaining media  -  $200
  • Ecotech MP40wQD  -  $300
  • Ecotech MP10wQD  -  $200
  • Maxspect Gyre XF330 dual pump kit w/controller and original box with parts   -  $250
  • 2x BRS Titanium 200W Heater with magnetic mount  -  $80
  • PMK PAR Monitoring Kit  -  $250

4 hours ago, nbull said:

My location is Monrovia, MD.

I have found a home for all livestock, the tank is shut down, still a little cleanup to do on the tank itself but all other items below are available for sale.  I am willing to ship anything except for the tank and sump.  I searched forums and ebay to come up with pricing, however everything is OBO.  Link below has a few pics of the system.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0RGWZuqDGLDfeg

• SCA 90 Gallon Center Overflow with plumbing - 36x24x24 - stand is optional  -  $300
  • Ice Cap 30 Reef Sump including Eheim return pump and auto top off (can't remember which it is but it is similar to the Coralvue Hydros ATO)   -  $200

Items available for shipping

• 2x AI Hydra 26 HD, Kessil Mounting Arm and power extensions  -  $350
  • Neptune Apex - EL including Neptune Auto Feeder, probe mount, Avast Marine Breakout box  -  $400
  • Apex Classic w/EB8  -  $150
  • Ice Cap K2 160 Protein Skimmer with BRS CO2 Scrubber and remaining media  -  $200
  • Ecotech MP40wQD  -  $300
  • Ecotech MP10wQD  -  $200
  • Maxspect Gyre XF330 dual pump kit w/controller and original box with parts   -  $250
  • 2x BRS Titanium 200W Heater with magnetic mount  -  $80
  • PMK PAR Monitoring Kit  -  $250

pm sent

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Tank setup still available and would like to find a place for it to go soon, $400 for entire setup, accepting all offers.  Must be able to pickup.

• SCA 90 Gallon Center Overflow with plumbing and main return pump - 36x24x24 - stand is optional  -  $200
  • Ice Cap 30 Reef Sump including Eheim return pump and auto top off (can't remember which it is but it is similar to the Coralvue Hydros ATO)   -  $100
  • Ice Cap K2 160 Protein Skimmer with BRS CO2 Scrubber and remaining media  -  $100

setup.thumb.jpg.25e27d72659056e7a3d697fb366c6f77.jpgsump.thumb.jpg.52c28d1c75283c2fc23038661c962ff7.jpg

Edited by nbull

• 4 weeks later...