Longshot Q - who did I get my Nero 3 from?

bues0022

I'm searching all over the place. A couple years ago I got a Nero 3 from someone on here in a trade. I didn't use it until about 6 months ago. It's not acting up and AI wants a proof of purchase to look at it. Does anyone here have a better memory (or records) than me and remember trading this to me?

I'm searching all over the place. A couple years ago I got a Nero 3 from someone on here in a trade. I didn't use it until about 6 months ago. It's not acting up and AI wants a proof of purchase to look at it. Does anyone here have a better memory (or records) than me and remember trading this to me?

Just a heads up Ai Nero only carry a 1 year warranty. I had a Nero 5 that was stuck on a solid red light and the propeller spun freely. I sent it back and they wanted $145 for the repair because it was out of warranty. Yup, I ended up gotten another Nero 5 and couple of Nero 3 at a great deal but they’re constantly stop working.

Either way good luck to you but if you read enough reviews on forum, their customer service no longer a “thing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, FishingandReefing said:

Just a heads up Ai Nero only carry a 1 year warranty. I had a Nero 5 that was stuck on a solid red light and the propeller spun freely. I sent it back and they wanted $145 for the repair because it was out of warranty. Yup, I ended up gotten another Nero 5 and couple of Nero 3 at a great deal but they’re constantly stop working.

Either way good luck to you but if you read enough reviews on forum, their customer service no longer a “thing”.

That's awfully frustrating. Looks like instead of the $60 they wanted for the repair (plus shipping both ways), I'll just spend $70 and get the Jabeo knockoff equivalent - delivered in 2 days thanks to Mr. Bezos. 

Exactly. AI intentionally designed the controller can not detached from the pump so that if the controller is malfunctions, you pretty much have to buy the whole pump.

I just want to put this out so that others are aware what they’re getting into.

Yup, my jebaos are still rocking!

I know I've seen some purists really get down on the Jebao products, but I've been impressed. I have a DC return pump that cost less than $60, it's dead silent, tunable, and hasn't missed a beat in 4 years!