Giving Thanks

zygote2k

This is my 7th year of WAMAS and I've come a long way in the hobby- going on 25 years of maintainence service and would like to give some thanks to various people.

Thanks to Tom at Marine Scene for showing the NoVa area what a real saltwater store should be.

Thanks to Sean at AQUACO for teaching me all about liability insurance which led me to buy a $1M policy.

Thanks to Phil at Reefescape for turning over many accounts and for one special account from which my current girlfriend came from.

Thanks to Alfonso Vayra, Walter Adey, and Karen Loveland for teaching me about natural filtration.

Thanks to Julian Sprung and Daniel Knop for the many books, articles, and various gadgets that have helped me all these years.

Thanks to Justin and Dan at AVAST for letting me demo numerous products and providing a space for our QT system.

Thanks to the numerous WAMAS members who gave me the opportunities to plumb thier systems, buy their livestock, and have many pleasant conversations about the hobby.

Thanks to the WAMAS officers- Tom, Chip, Craig, Doug, Dave Lin & Frederick for keeping this club alive and well throughout the years.

I hope everyone has a nice Turducken Day. Drive safe and keep your families warm.

Thanks to Zygote Rob for suggesting that I build a greenhouse for my fish because my wife wouldn't be happy with any smell inside the house.  And thanks again to Rob for honestly answering about a thousand of my dumb questions over the years and always offering encouragement. 

Thanks to Rob for converting my tank to barebottom this summer. Something I thought was going to take the entire day, he did in less than 2 hours.

Thanks for the knowledge and hospitality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk