Maybe back again?

Hi all.  I got out of the hobby back in 2014 but have always thought about getting back in, perhaps with a slightly smaller tank this time around.  My last tank was less successful than the one before it due to location.  It was in a weird part of the house that didn't lend itself to me enjoying it much or taking care of it.  This one will be in my office where I tend to spend the most time these days.  Assuming I make the plunge to buy a setup soon, I'll be back to posting here again.

I went to Reef eScape this past weekend and picked Dave's brain for what seemed like an hour.  I don't recall it being around 10 years ago, but I am already a fan.  A lot of other things have changed!  Not only are MHs not "the thing" anymore, they are no longer available!  Maximum PAR is no longer the goal.  Dosing is bigger than it's ever been.  Reef controllers are less popular since many pieces of equipment now have their own controllers.  Livestock prices are way up (especially for Hawaiian fish and corals), but many fish can now be aquacultured including mandarins that eat prepared food!

Welcome back!?

Lots us returning hobbyist in the past year or so. Dave is great! Reefescape is my go to. They are planning to open up a huge showroom does 2 doors down soon. Yes, things have changed a bit but lots of knowledge here.