Tapatalk messaging

Origami

There have been reports of messaging errors in tapatalk and I'm investigating the matter.

We are running the most current verified release of Tapatalk and there is a Beta (major) release that supposedly addresses the messaging problems. To implement the Beta, I need to remove the existing installation and install the beta version. Several attempts this morning have been unsuccessful and I'm forced to reach out to Tapatalk for support.

I apologize for the problems and the delay in getting them fixed. I've been on the road and/or out of pocket for the last ten weeks and have not been following the community. Let me see what I can do to get this fixed.

I have been in contact with Tapatalk. They looked into it and said WAMAS is running an older messaging plug-in. They said they would reach out to the forum Admin to get it updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Actually, we're running the latest release. But the Beta is what reportedly what addresses these issues. Tapatalk did reach out, but (repeated) installation difficulties stopped the upgrade process this morning. I've engaged Tapatalk tech support and hope that I'll hear from them in the coming days.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I received a reply back from the Tapatalk Tier 1 support. The installation difficulties have been elevated to the Apps team and I hope to be working with them in a day or two.

I tried a couple of times again tonight to implement the upgrade, but still having issues with the final step. Once that gets resolved, we should be good to go. Sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that I got the Tapatalk Beta plug-in to install properly tonight through some trial and error. (The time difference with the Tapatalk Apps team made coordinating our efforts impossible, so I went at it alone.)

Tapatalk messaging should be working again. 

Thanks for your patience.