ISO a printed shelf

TrueTricia

I need the help of someone with a 3d printer please!  I need to make a custom shelf for my Neptune AFS in my tank.  Suffice it to say that the way I've built my stand won't really allow for the normal AFS mounting system.  Currently, I'm just using a scrap piece of plywood that spans across the back corner of the tank as a shelf, but that seems like a poor idea in the long term.  

Is anyone willing to work with me on one?  The design would be pretty simple, with just a front lip on the shelf and two holes for screws.  The ends would have to be angled to accommodate the space, but that's about as complicated as I'm looking for.  

Alternatively, I'll buy a piece of acrylic and use it, but I hate trying to drill through acrylic...I always seem to crack it.

I can do printing and CAD if needed, but it can be difficult to get a complete idea of what's wanted from just a description - it's usually best with a drawing with as many dimensions as you can give and some discussion of how it's used (probably goes for anyone making something custom).  If you find an existing model (like one off Thingiverse), it's easy enough to just print a copy, but then you're potentially rolling the dice on the fit of the published model - they're not always a perfect match.

Worth mentioning that if you're not to particular on the material, there are also commercial printing services and you can get time on a printer at some public libraries if you want to try it yourself.