PE mysis

Dell

Hello,

Just checking locally b4 I order online to see if anyone has and PE mysis that they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks,

Dell

PS I have checked there website and they say there are no local carriers in the area, but if anyone knows differently that would be great to.

:)

BRK has been stocking it. I would give them a call and see if they still have any.

John

I've been getting mine from Exotic Aquatics. They had a buy 3 get 4 sale recently also.

I usually buy the HUGE (2.5 lb?) packs that I do not believe are available anywhere else.

I think PE mysis are the best. I have a diamond goby who never ate anything until

I started PE mysis, and now he's fat. Also my mandarin loves them, and is also fat.

tim

2.5 lbs? wow that is big.

Yeah, I buy the 40 oz pack because its a much better deal.

Exotic Aquatics sells it for $32 ($0.80/oz). Compare that to the $1.75/oz for the 8oz packs

at BRK and the big pack at Exotic Aquatics is less than half the price, and I think stored

properly they last forever.

PE Mysis

tim

If you're looking for someplace closer to Alexandria to get PE mysis Super Petz had it in the flat packs. 4oz and a huge one (not sure what size maybe the 40).

I know no one on here reccommends that store for livestock but I stop in there (as it right by work) to buy crickets and the occassional tank supply.

Thanks Chris,

Yeah, I been to Superpets, I went there looking for a pump part as they seem to have decent supply of filter replacement parts. I can see why people wouldn't recommend them, but they do have cb seahorses, but they were a bit over priced. They do have the new Oceanic nanocubes on sale though, if anyone is interested. The 24g cube was $100 cheaper then at Wally's, but I think it was a special sale and I dont know of its still going on that was about a week ago. Thanks re: the PE mysis. Its always nice to find a place alittle closer, even though I am always looking for an excuse to go to a fish store.

:biggrin:

Dell

I wouldn't get a seahorse from them. A few weeks ago I was in there and they had 3 seahorses. One was dead and floating, one laying on the bottom looking like it'd be dead soon, and the third was hiding in a cornor so I couldn't tell how it was doing. Other times the seahorses look ok but they never look all that healthy. Plus most of the time they have them labeled as tank raised not CB so I'd be worried about what sort of parasites and bacteria are in the tanks.

I just got a pair of erectus seahoses and I did a ton of research on them. I know a few good local breeders if anyone is interested PM me.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Yeah, I been to Superpets, I went there looking for a pump part as they seem to have decent supply of filter replacement parts. I can see why people wouldn't recommend them, but they do have cb seahorses, but they were a bit over priced. They do have the new Oceanic nanocubes on sale though, if anyone is interested. The 24g cube was $100 cheaper then at Wally's, but I think it was a special sale and I dont know of its still going on that was about a week ago. Thanks re: the PE mysis. Its always nice to find a place alittle closer, even though I am always looking for an excuse to go to a fish store.

:biggrin:

Dell