Need Tech help with Alkatronic

Packman@90

Hello WAMAS, I bought a used alkatronic and have tried to get it to work, I have even contacted the manufacturer and still can't seem to get it to work. I am looking for someone who can help me get this thing working. I am in Clinton MD.  Please help a fellow frustrated Reefer.

Thanks

It is not doing anything,  I am stuck at trying to get it connected to wifi. I have been able to get it into the app, but it is offline and will not come online, I got some help from the manufacturer but that did not help, I am not the best when it comes to technology. 

Yea. Mine has only even connected to the app via Bluetooth. I have never been able to log in online. 

I also have to shut it off and turn it back on to reset the internal Bluetooth signal. It never says on for more then a few days. 

does it test properly for you?

How did you get it to connect via Bluetooth,  I can't even get it to do that. I have yet to run a test with the thing, I am getting ready to just throw in the towel with this thing.

What I do is go into my Bluetooth settings in my iPhone. Make it discoverable.  Then turn on the Alkatronic. You should see it pop up in the bottom part of the screen. Click on it and it will pair. 

I also don’t use that white plug that came with it. I just plug it straight into an outlet. 

Just a quick check, you are connecting your Alkatronic to 2.4 ghz Wifi right?  Some Wifi uses the same name for 2.4 and 5 and I think Alkatronic only works with 2.4.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, Packman@90 said:

Listed under in bluetooth. 

It’s been so long I don’t remember. It just automatically pairs when I reset it. 

11 hours ago, PupChow said:

Just a quick check, you are connecting your Alkatronic to 2.4 ghz Wifi right?  Some Wifi uses the same name for 2.4 and 5 and I think Alkatronic only works with 2.4.

Yes, I am using the 2.4 for wifi. 

Thanks