Can't access for sale/wtb/free

trott

27 minutes ago, trott said:

Hi, I am unable to access for sale/wtb/free forum. Can someone help me with this?  Thanks

You're a tag isn't showing as a paying WAMAS member. If you have not registered and paid, you can do so here.

25 minutes ago, D_Robbin said:

Did you pay to join WAMAS? I think it's a paid only portion. @lynn.reef.nerd @YHSublime could you confirm please?

This is actually Officer material if they've paid but still can't access. Your friendly neighborhood Membership Director is @ReefdUp, not to pass the buck or anything. 

Ah, I can see that you at one stage, did have access to buy/sell/trade from prior posts. Can confirm that this is out of my territory. I can, however, tell you that the correct person is now tagged, and that from my prior experience, there was no probably no way to auto renew a lapsed membership on your account. For example, maybe you registered at a meeting in person, or maybe you don't have funds tied to a PayPal account, etc. 

You'll get sorted, cheers! 

47 minutes ago, trott said:

Hi, I am unable to access for sale/wtb/free forum. Can someone help me with this?  Thanks

Hello! Please check your email for instructions.

11 minutes ago, YHSublime said:

...there was no probably no way to auto renew a lapsed membership on your account.

There is no longer an auto-renew capability at all. Members have to renew annually, and we recommend renewing through an invoice automatically sent to your email account on file. 

1 minute ago, ReefdUp said:

There is no longer an auto-renew capability at all. Members have to renew annually, and we recommend renewing through an invoice automatically sent to your email account on file. 

I should be fired for not knowing that! 

That means double checking and making sure your provided information is correct, and not made up! 

1 hour ago, YHSublime said:

I should be fired for not knowing that! 

That means double checking and making sure your provided information is correct, and not made up! 

You don't get off the hook that easily!! ?  It's a fairly new change thanks to software changes.

15 hours ago, YHSublime said:

You're a tag isn't showing as a paying WAMAS member. If you have not registered and paid, you can do so here.

This is actually Officer material if they've paid but still can't access. Your friendly neighborhood Membership Director is @ReefdUp, not to pass the buck or anything. 

Thanks for the reply and the heads up Isaac! Have a great Friday and weekend!