Acrylic question

dfloydvt

Getting ready to set up a acrylic aquarium and cleaning up before hand. I have the Novus 3 step polish kit. Tank has cleaned up good but still have a few areas that are cloudy. Don’t think will be noticeable once tank is filled but still would like to clear up. Any recommendations?

I have completely sanded down and refinished my 240 in wall tank it was a lot of work. if your Acrylic is cloudy that's not gonna be a good situation. I'm not acrylic master, But I did the deed of sanding my reef tank inside and out on the display panel.

starting with 800 grit sandpaper and going up to 2500 grit paper wet sanding and then going into Novis  polishes. 1,2,3

It's a long painstaking process but it'll come out like a brand new tank and you can remove scratches.

17 minutes ago, SkiCurtis said:

I have completely sanded down and refinished my 240 in wall tank it was a lot of work. if your Acrylic is cloudy that's not gonna be a good situation. I'm not acrylic master, But I did the deed of sanding my reef tank inside and out on the display panel.

starting with 800 grit sandpaper and going up to 2500 grit paper wet sanding and then going into Novis  polishes. 1,2,3

It's a long painstaking process but it'll come out like a brand new tank and you can remove scratches.

Great thank you. It’s not a big area but enough to be Aggravating