Reef Rax Any Reviews???

cynthia

I have a 300 gallon acrylic tank with 1 inch acrylic.  I have been having difficulties finding magnetic reef shelves that will work with this tank.  After doing some research and contacting numerous companies, Reef Rax advised me that their large shelf rax will work.  I purchased it this morning but should have probably asked before my purchase if anyone has purchased rock shelves from them.  If you have, what has your experience been with their product and the company in general?

Thanks in advance for any information.  

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit OBE, but I had a good experience overall with them.  They don't look terribly real by themselves (though integrated with other rocks I think they'd be fine).   Do note that at least the ones I have are hollow, and so if a tiny hole appears detritus-y water (i made that word up) can accumulate in a very anaerobic area.   So I'd recommend checking its structural integrity every so often, and either repairing any breaches or drilling a decent size hole or two in the bottom to allow at least some water flow.