Need sump help ASAP!!!

inedukated

Please help me...

While working on my 20g glass sump today, the side of the tank cracked... bad.

Thinking about it now, it was kinda funny. I ran to the basement as quick as possible to get silicone sealant and a big piece of acrylic to cover the crack in attempt to patch the leak. You'd have thought my house was on fire, how quick I was moving.

Anyways.... I need a replacement sump ASAP!!! If anyone has a spare sump around 20g they're willing to part with/sell, let me know. Or, if there's someone who can build me one pretty cheap, that's an option as well. I don't have a lot of time though!

Thanks!

Ben

I have a 30g plus acrylic that I got in Sept. of 2003 that I need to sell. Drilled for 1 inch bulkhead I think, and reduced down via pvc for 3/4 pump. [32x14x15 or close to that, would have to measure for sure] two overflows into sump.

I'll try to get a pick and see what I paid for it to see what I can do on price.

I have a 30g plus acrylic that I got in Sept. of 2003 that I need to sell. Drilled for 1 inch bulkhead I think, and reduced down via pvc for 3/4 pump. [32x14x15 or close to that, would have to measure for sure] two overflows into sump.

I'll try to get a pick and see what I paid for it to see what I can do on price.

Craig,

if he doesn't take it, I might be interested.

Thanks

Well I am definitely interested. Let me know what you can do for me.

Preferably ASAP, but whenever you get a chance

Thanks!

-Ben