LED options

Saltcreeper

So hello all, been gone over a decade and apparently the new deal is LED's. And setting up a new tank I'd like yalls input so I can make the right choice. So info about the tank and setup I'm aiming for, SPS dominant mixed reef. Red Sea 3xl 900.

I've gone so far as to track down Giesemann in Germany for a 72" spectra if i can't decide on any LED solution.

I could and almost decided to truly AIO RedSea Led 90's but have seen connection problems from users here and on other forums. But I didn't see complaints about what's actually important and thats how it illuminates tanks.

GHL Mitras 7206s have pretty rave reviews and I've seen also programming issues. Could be user errors but to be fair.

Radions gen 5, flavor of the week has had some issues but reportedly resolved. The blues definitely make corals pop. Shimmer all but a memory 

Orphek v4, panel design lots of light more cost effective, customer support complaints and long repair turn around time...disco lights

Its a great time to be in the hobby options are abundant, however physically verifying online claims and fanboy reviews and sponsors guys...tough to really make the choice.

I'd like your thoughts, experiences and recommendations.

Thanks in advance 

Nice choice. I have 3 radions over my 6’ tank in a geismann stellar T5 hybrid fixture. Love it. Let’s see some pics of this tank. 

19 hours ago, epleeds said:

Nice choice. I have 3 radions over my 6’ tank in a geismann stellar T5 hybrid fixture. Love it. Let’s see some pics of this tank. 

Definitely will share pics once it's up and running. Getting flooring put in before I setup the tank, accruing most things while I wait. 

Do you feel the t5s are necessary with the radions? I know they're strong lights, and from a spectral perspective I thought I may end up needing to add xho/t5 supplements for some reason. Would love to hear your experience 

I didn’t at first until I started seeing tanks with them. Unless you go with 4 radions on a 6’ tank. But 3 with the T5 is perfect

14 minutes ago, epleeds said:

I didn’t at first until I started seeing tanks with them. Unless you go with 4 radions on a 6’ tank. But 3 with the T5 is perfect

I did get 4, tank is 79"x25.6"x25.6"