What are your hours?

GraffitiSpotCorals

Your website says you open at 10 on sat and that the shop is opened.  And your previous post says you will have the store back opened by last sat. I just stopped by and the closed sign is on and it says the shop is closed and only curbside pickup is still available. Previously I have looked on your website for hours then drove out to find the hours are totally different.  Don’t make it so hard for us to buy from you. If your still closed from the covid then post it on your site to save others from a trip. I don’t know how many times I have told myself I am not coming back but man...

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the confusion with our current hours.   The site right now is not correct and we are currently working on a brand new site that will be up to date.   However our google listed hours are correct, we are open 11am-5pm for curbside pickup every day.   In the previous post there may have been some confusion when we said we would open again on Saturday.   In that post we meant that we were closed for ALL retail for those few days and then reopened for curbside that Saturday.   We do have a plan in the works for reopening and will post about it as soon as we have worked everything out.   If you ever have questions about our hours on a given day you can give us a call.   

We have been very cautious because we primarily service aquariums in people's homes and do not want to expose our at risk clients.  Some of our staff and families are also in at risk categories.    We are still here for our retail customers, we just need to be a little creative.