AEFW - Will this work?!?!?!

This has been circulating around for a bit. I just want to post it here as an option for anyone in the hobby. It sounds super promising and "reef safe".

If you used this and it worked for you, please let us all know. This can help a lot of people.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wormwood-treatment-for-aefw.429422/?fbclid=IwAR3U558XbQ9GNhib1T9d2xpt2JttYzefrc5K_RF8Vmzirf2hyKGd8gWiRGw

Just now, sethsolomon said:

levimisol hydrochloride dips have worked for AEFW for me.

There are several dips that work, but for those with mature tanks and cannot take the corals out, this is a good alternative.

I used the flat worm stop to rid a tank of aefw. It worked amazingly at the double dose.  I truest feel like kz knew it would work for ridding the tanks but decided to make the dose small enough to not rid the tank and have the people buy it for as long as the tank was up. Just a feeling but could be way off.  The wormwood treatment is the same and defiantly needs more people to try it so we can be sure it’s working the same as the fws but so far most have said it worked the same. 
Anyone here that needs help or advice for aefw can pm me. Or any acro related pest for that matter. 

Ok would strongly suggest anyone that has aefw and can’t take the corals out to dip or just doesn’t want to mess with it to try the flat worm stop method or better yet give the wormwood a try since no one has reported any issues with either.  As long as you can be patient for 6 months or more it should work. I would suggest basting all acros during the treatment as much as you can to keep the worms off the corals they like. This will help speed up the process of getting rid of them.