My Piece of The Ocean

It's been a very slow process in upgrading my "Livestock".this has been a tank which came from the dust, a conversation, that started from old equipment in my shed and one day my buddy shows up at my house with rocks/sand/water all in different buckets; I was bit by the bug again just like that!

It was a small 6g Tank that got me back into reef keeping, although it worked for a bit...

I upgraded at the first opportunity the right tank came up. I built it in my kitchen and had it wet and running the next day.

Coral has always been my true passion and decided to focus on building a tank which showcased corals to be the main attraction that the eye grabs. I wanted a tank focused on corals...

I built 20"ish"g w/10g Sump... a Very Low Budget, EASY TO MAINTAIN Saltwater Reef Tank!

2 Heaters, 1 Return Pump, 1 Powerhead, 1 small Skimmer, as well as a LED Light from Amazon/Ebay. Of course a Tiny LED Light for the Chaeto/Sump; I found in my Garage from an older build.

I top it off manually as I haven't had the funds for an ATO, which just makes it more simple atm. Recently for the past 2 months its been Treated Tap Water for Top-Off and and a upcoming Water Change from the same source. I add a Additive 3-4x a month and haven't had a Water Change in over 3 months at this moment.

dd4fa6e54a76c7de4452914c10fabcf4.jpg2e89cf4fa52405e22b245608920514b1.jpg6afe90b236b1c67b820de762d77bcea2.jpg15cb51a302739e12ff8ffa9a151a2d6d.jpg947fd35e353ef7b5c904e152a7d9f704.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk