Clear PVC/Loc-Line

davelin315

I know that acrylic pipes can be found, but I'm looking for clear PVC or loc-line as I bought some clear bulkheads for the top of my tank. In retrospect I should have gone with black since they'll be exposed to light, but I figure I might as well go with what I've got and match it with clear PVC if possible (I'm guessing it doesn't exist).

Ouch! That stuff is pretty expensive! I may switch gears here as the fittings for what I'm thinking about will run me almost $100 for 12 pieces and even then I'll still have to add some regular PVC in there. Who knows, I keep on changing my mind about this and that...

Ouch! That stuff is pretty expensive! I may switch gears here as the fittings for what I'm thinking about will run me almost $100 for 12 pieces and even then I'll still have to add some regular PVC in there. Who knows, I keep on changing my mind about this and that...

Yeah Loc-Line is expensive...

Does anyone knows where you can get 3/4" loc-line and fittings at a very reasonable price? I'm in the same boat as davelin315.

Raf

P.S. Sorry for the HiJack

Raf

Stop in Aquarium One tonight we can get Lock Line. I need to order some lockline fittings for myself tonight so we can put the order in together.

Raf

Stop in Aquarium One tonight we can get Lock Line. I need to order some lockline fittings for myself tonight so we can put the order in together.

I'll try.

Hey John, I'm switching gears after reviewing the price. I think that I'll eventually go with an Oceans Motions 4 or 8 way and possibly use the revolutions. Do you stock those?

Oh, and Raf, never ever hi-jack my thread again if you know what's good for you... :wink:

Hey John, I'm switching gears after reviewing the price. I think that I'll eventually go with an Oceans Motions 4 or 8 way and possibly use the revolutions. Do you stock those?

Oh, and Raf, never ever hi-jack my thread again if you know what's good for you... :wink:

Dave I dont have any in stock, but as I said earlier I will match his internet price without shipping cost to you.

JOhn

Oh yeah tough guy! I'll tell you what's good for me right now: about 40lbs show size LR like the ones I know you are pimping for your tank and we call it even. BTW You have to let me know when your tanks is up I have to visit the tank where the owner takes power naps inside for inspiration... :wink: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That's nothing, didn't have time to snap a picture but my two older daughters (3 and 5) were playing with two of their neighborhood friends (both 11) and a kitten in the tank yesterday. Pretty funny to see them all in the tank with plenty of room to spare.

That's nothing, didn't have time to snap a picture but my two older daughters (3 and 5) were playing with two of their neighborhood friends (both 11) and a kitten in the tank yesterday. Pretty funny to see them all in the tank with plenty of room to spare.

HAHAHAHA, now that would be a sight to see. That's so funny!

McMaster has clear PVC.........ain't cheap & you have to buy it in 4' lengths. What size do you need?

Changed my mind about the clear PVC. Would probably cause too many headaches as far as algae growth, anyway.

Guys I carry the loc line stuff in various sizes and fittings. I also have about a 3' piece of 1 1/2" clear PVC available.

John

Hey John, out of curiosity (and, I might plumb some clear PVC to my pump so I can see the flow in and out), how much for that 3' section?