What size tank?

depending on price.

120x36x36
120x48x36

130x36x36
130x48x36

144x36x36
144x48x36

Ooooooh. That’s gonna be nice. Personally I would reach out to coast to coast, miracles or planet aquariums. 

I don't think anyone locally builds one that big. 

Just now, epleeds said:

Ooooooh. That’s gonna be nice. Personally I would reach out to coast to coast, miracles or planet aquariums. 

I don't think anyone locally builds one that big. 

Done, done and done, so far, miracles is the cheapest, and looks like theyre quality products. 

Anyone have Glass Cages? I know theyve had not so good reviews way back when, but i have seen very positive ones in the last few years. 

Miracles is usually the cheapest. I have one of their tanks. As for glass cages, based off of the older reviews I wouldn’t trust them with that long of a tank, but I have a friend that had a miracles tank leak after being up for a year. 

Just make sure they do internal euro bracing across the bottom as well. 

42 minutes ago, epleeds said:

Miracles is usually the cheapest. I have one of their tanks. As for glass cages, based off of the older reviews I wouldn’t trust them with that long of a tank, but I have a friend that had a miracles tank leak after being up for a year. 

Just make sure they do internal euro bracing across the bottom as well. 

Did miracles took care of your friend? I wouldn’t know what to do if this size tank leak...

Yes. The tank was on their steel stand. So they replaced the entire tank and replaced the damaged wood skins. 

Turned out they didnt eurobrace the bottom correctly which caused something to fail. That was about 2-3 years ago. The new tank has been up and running without an issue. 

My miracles tank  has been up for 5 years and no issues. 

Pizza guy also also has a miracles tank that is 5 years old and has been through several owners. 

Last miracles tank I saw had bracing that was polished but not smooth on the sides.  No sharp edges but it looked like the bracing was cracked when you looked at it from the front as the inside edge was rough cut and then polished but not smoothed out.  Seems like a pretty solid tank overall and don't have any experience with their tanks myself.

• 1 month later...

You can get a quote from FishWorld in Richmond. They build giant glass tanks in house.

I have 2 glass cages tanks, my experience with them has been fine. Not the prettiest but havent had any issues.

Coast to Coast is a cut above. Def more money but fantastic quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I have a tank from glass cages (36x36x12). Like others have said, not the prettiest, but works just fine.

I have a 260 on order from Crystal Dynamics. Definitely not cheap or local, but have been really happy with the service and conversations with them. Was able to meet them at MACNA this year. Tanks they had on display were gorgeous.

They ran a sale over Labor Day for 15% off, think they may have done the same for Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a small 3’ glass cages tank which was nice. As long as it’s eurobraced on the bottom I wouldn’t worry. The issue years ago was from this not being done from what I remember, lots of leaking corners of tanks.