Free Long Spined Urchin in Fredericksburg, VA

gastone

Title says it all.  I got two of these hitchikers on some Gulf-View LR that I threw in my tank about 8 months ago, which is probably two too many.  I'd like to keep one, but the other one is all yours (whomever "you" may be).  Conditionally of course... you have to pick up in Fredericksburg.  They eat algae and don't bother anything.

Guest tgallo
if you plan on coming to the symposium, i would gladly take it off your hands.

Guest bill33
i live in Fredericksburg, how far away do you lived from central park

Guest Chris_X
I have two in my tank, Im just wondering why u don't want it. Are there any issues with having them? Mine seem to be fine with the other friends. But I would hate to have them if they can be a problem.

Tony, if no one takes it by then, it is all yours.  Bill, I live downtown on Caroline St.  Chris, I don't think my 42G hex can support two of them.  No problems that I am aware of, other than the fact that they are clumsy and can knock things over.

Guest bill33
huh, i live about 10 minutes away from caroline st,   maybe we can swap frags,   my grandpa owns  the Collectors den

Bill I don't have much, but you are more than welcome to stop by.  I live directly across from Nader's Grocery.

Guest bill33
do you volunteer at the zoo,   tamie dewitt

Guest bill33
do you volunteer at the zoo,   tamie dewitt,    she said there is a person that lives in Fredericksburg that volunteer.   what lighting do you have