More Pics. Any Sign of Stress?

EricBrian

Ok, since I am having problems with my yumas, I decided to post some pics of my SPS.

I believe they are doing well and growing.

Can you have a look and tell me if you see any signs of stress? I am a bit paranoid now.

birdsnet_20060622.jpg

pinkstylo_20060622.jpg

neonblue_acro_20060622.jpg

neonblue_acro_topview_20060622.jpg

neongreen_acro_20060622.jpg

Thanks. :)

Eric

Yes I am still a member and I will still be one for years to come. Even if I have to change my screen name to JMsAquariumless :lol:

So far, I am not planning to be at BRKs tomorrow. I'll be jumping outta them planes, unless the weather turns out to be really like dog poo.

Yes I am still a member and I will still be one for years to come. Even if I have to change my screen name to JMsAquariumless :lol:

So far, I am not planning to be at BRKs tomorrow. I'll be jumping outta them planes, unless the weather turns out to be really like dog poo.

heheheh... well, I'll make you an honorary owner of my tank so you don't have to change your nick. :)

heheheh... well, I'll make you an honorary owner of my tank so you don't have to change your nick. :)

You are too kind Mister :lol: Speaking of which, your tank looks great. I would love to see it one of these days :)

Awesome Pics Eric!!

Please post equipment listing and parameters!

Awesome Pics Eric!!

Please post equipment listing and parameters!

Thank you Howard.

I am assuming, you mean the tank equiment and not photo equipment.

Those SPS are in my 12g Aquapod. I am still using the original pump. Light is 150 watt 20,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp from Coralife. That is it.

This is the light:

096316536012.jpg