Brown Filamentous Algae - Don't think it's diatoms.

elwallacejr

Hi folks - 

I've got some kind of brownish filamentous algae that I can't seem to get rid of.  It has always been visible as peach fuzz on the rocks (never seen it on the sand) but doesn't really take off unless I miss out on a few water changes.  I usually do 25% every week of a 60g total volume.  I just got back from vacation and it sprung up while I was gone.  Thinking about going dark for a few days, followed by a couple 50% water changes.  Would appreciate any feedback on id and thought of going dark for a few days.  I've also got a Triton and ATI ICP test going out.  Pics attached.

Thanks!

post-2636250-0-21739500-1504555126_thumb.jpg

post-2636250-0-16345000-1504555138_thumb.jpg

post-2636250-0-90021000-1504555167_thumb.jpg

Added note - I refreshed and upped my GFO yesterday.  Tank is pretty heavily populated 3 anthias, Kole tang, 3 small ocellaris, purple fire fish, chalk bass, melanarus wrasse, cleaner shrimp and sand sifting star.  Some astrea and trochus as well.  Mostly SPS - acro, milli, monti cap & digitata, purple and green poccilopora, couple of favias, frogspawns and an aussie wall hammer.  Still have some xenia and gsp - grr.

Aqautic log link - http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/elwallacejr/3