Coral Beauty/Rust Angelfish Reef Safe

Adamsapple12

Anyone have any experience with the coral beauty and/or rusty angelfish in a reef environment? And specifically how "reef safe" are they and what do/have then nipped at? I know they are technically not reef safe and that every fish has their own personality from tank to tank, but I am just looking for experiences from other people. Thinking about moving one from my 55 to my red sea reefer 350. 

Thanks for any advice!

I have a group of 4 coral beauties in a reef tank.  They harassed the Pocillopora so badly that it only survives in the overflow. They seem to ignore the Acropora, Stylopora, LPS, and softies, or at least give them enough peace to grow.  YMMV.

Edited by mogurnda

I've had one (coral beauty) in my reef for about a year now (little over I imagine). It has never messed with any of the corals but there is no telling what one may or may not do now or in the future. Well, I say never but something does gnaw on my monti cap occasionally (I've never witnessed what does it) but I end up with a few small white spots that heal up after a few days and then everything is good again for a few months.