105 ADA build

(edited)

Well I broke down my 54 and moved it all over to a 105 DSA

Pick up tank fri night with work van we managed to get it all in tank stand and stand wrap and screen top we played Tetris loading it all fri in the rain.

Got home and started unloading the stand and skin. So fri broke down tank and unload it in to bins with heaters and air pumps. Everything survived in the bins. Saturday morning Big Sarge 81 come over and help me put the tank on the stand and leveled it and cleaned it a bit. Saturday afternoon picked up a skimmer and sump in md. Made a few trips to hd for pvc got it plumed. So today it's up and running need to pick up so lights later and a feed pump for the skimmer and so bigger heaters and some filter socks

Side note I hate hd they never have ever thing I need still need to pick up unions and shutoff valves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by linkfalcon

Picked up some lights over the weekend and sump and skimmer need to setup the fuge and get some more rock

4c13eb3bb6d91b637afc2b8d3dbc5332.jpgb8c9219335e330767f15285c7d8e3c76.jpg15eea97a6e5e7c5e9ba4d80335e94a9a.jpg

(edited)

Not to sure letting the fiancé pick fish that are reef safe and I'm picking the corals I picked up a free purple tang and kole tang

So far I have

Yellow tang

Purple tang

Kole tang

One clown fish

Still need to setup fuge and kalk reacted

And hang lights

Edited by linkfalcon

Thank goodness you are hanging the lights. A tank that beautiful deserves hanging lights and Ecotech MP,s

(edited)

I'm I'm taking donations for ecotech mps lol. As far as hanging goes just trying to figure if I should build a holder for both lights or just hang them independently of each other

Edited by linkfalcon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here’s a small update on tank the tank is mainly going to be nems a few sps and lps corals

The stock list as of now is

Kole tang

2 percula clowns

Small clean up crew

8 rainbow nems

Edited by linkfalcon