Looking for a tank builder

madub03

I am looking to start a new tank which will be in in wall tank that will have to be a fairly precise size. I am looking to see if anyone could recommend (or if anyone here is) a tank builder. 

I am essentially looking for something like the attached picture.

post-2636150-0-09475500-1501358422_thumb.jpg

Michael

I am looking to start a new tank which will be in in wall tank that will have to be a fairly precise size. I am looking to see if anyone could recommend (or if anyone here is) a tank builder. 

I am essentially looking for something like the attached picture.

attachicon.giffishtank.jpg

Michael

The first question is whether you want glass or acrylic. If you want acrylic, there are a number of places including some WAMAS Sponsors who can help you out.  If you're looking for glass - which is what I wanted for my custom build - it's a question of timeline and cost.  I think ReefSavvy makes some of the nicest glass tanks out there (and I got a quote from them) but waiting 9 months was just too much.  I ended up using Miracle's outside of Toronto and have been very pleased with the build quality thus far.   :)  Other glass manufacturers I looked at personally was AGE, Planet, and Custom.  All of have their pros/cons and following, but I think you have to balance the timeline and cost once again.  For me, Miracles was in the dead middle (maybe a little higher than middle actually) of quotes I got but I got the best feeling in working with them.  Good luck!