Rodi unit

Jhead85

It's time to invest in a rodi unit. I live in the city where our water quality is actually pretty good compared to national standards. What brand and how many stage rodi unit should I get. Should I get a no named brand or get one from bulk reef supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(edited)

Aquatic life twist in RODI system is really intuitive and on the cheaper side at $125 and no shipping cost at coralfishsupplies.com. The DI resin replacement cartridges are $30 and sediment filter is $8(I think) which I believe is on the high side. I go through a lot of DI resin for some reason but luckily don't have to make a ton of water. Cartridges can't be opened but could maybe be modified to open so you could replace the resin(would take some skill with hard plastics). This would probably be a good nano setup or for good water with low CO2 so you won't go through resin every month. Definitely go through your options! This is my second RODI system after an eBay catastrophe and I am hardy the most knowledgeable on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mari.harutunian

Check our long time sponsor airwaterice.com and use the 10 percent coupon code that we have pinned here someplace.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk