Need electrical help installing a big chiller

GraffitiSpotCorals

I got a new chiller that requires a breaker for itself. Im not comfortable installing it or connecting the controller wires. I am a plumber not an electrician... I have the breaker and wire. Everything is basically ran I just need a confident person to put the breaker and controller together.

I live in manassas right off 66 if anyone who knows how is willing to help please pm me. I can pay with coral or a little money for gas a time or both.

How far are you pulling the wire?  The hardest part of wiring is pulling cable through the walls.  You want to make sure you don't nick the cable as that can cause it to arc.  Other than that, it's pretty simple - breakers simply snap into the existing breaker box as long as you have room in the panel.

Just remember that even when you turn the panel's main breaker off, you can still electrocute yourself! 

The two extra large black wires that enter the box are always energized.  They may be fastened to a screw-down "lug", which is bare metal and also hot.