Moving - Looking to Donate the contents of my tank

jm47

Hello all, I'm moving to Denver in about a month and I'd like to donate all my fish/rock/coral etc to someone local that will appreciate it/take care of it. Here are the details:

50lbs live rock from kpaquatics (formerly sealifeinc), I love this rock, it's very porous and light with a ton of coralline  algae. I've had it in my tank for just over a year. I think every single rock has at least some coral on it.

Fish: Coral Beauty (never seen it eat coral), 2 Ocellaris Clowns, Wheeler's Shrimp Goby, Ranford's Goby, 3 Green Chromis

Inverts: Couple different species of snails, hermits

Coral: Bunch of zoas and disco shrooms (green, purple and blue/red spotted), nice sized red monti, ora birdsnest, clove polyps, frogspawn, favia, duncan with about 12 heads, candy cane, green spaghetti, gsp.

I'll also give away all my additives/consumables.

I'm super bummed about having to get rid of it but I hope I can make someone happy or help get someone into reefing.

*Almost forgot, there is a giant crab in there that I have not been able to catch. It doesn't seem to eat coral but it does tear up the rock. Unless you really like crabs you would probably not want this thing in your tank. It's huge but I can't catch it.

post-2632426-0-47324000-1473366494_thumb.jpg

post-2632426-0-81872800-1473366500_thumb.jpg

post-2632426-0-76944900-1473366507_thumb.jpg

post-2632426-0-50054100-1473366567_thumb.jpg

I'm in Oakton, Va. I should have said I'm looking to get it all out at once but I'd be willing to piece it out if everyone involved would be available on the same/day time.

Edited by jm47

• 3 weeks later...

I just found the arabian dottyback I thought died a few months ago, he was hidden in the sump. Does anyone want him, appears to be healthy, super pretty fish. I'm getting it out now. I'm in Oakton, VA. Please pm me if you want it, I have it ready to pickup.

Edited by jm47