When is the last time someone went to Roozen's?

overklok

I was wondering if anyone has been to Roozen's lately. I know it is a bit disorganized ;), but sometimes it is worth the trip. Is it still running? 

i just went there last week . nothing special . all they have is yellow tang and blue tang . so make sure you call before you come that all .

I have gotten some gems from them before only problem is you have to qt them first before they hit your tank , my best score was three rhomboids for 300 bucks , me and the son had to get them out of there big tank in the greenhouse , took us like an hour to catch them

Not much going there during the Winter months.............................Usually best to wait 'til Spring. I do remember hearing that they may get out of the fish business as the garden/plant business is what's keeping them open.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped by a few months ago.......hadn't been there in a few years before that(break from the hobby). I was shocked at the lack of livestock. I used to spend hours there looking through the corals/frags, trying to find the diamonds in the rough or some nice rescue corals to bring back from the brink. Even picked up a few mantis shrimps for some nano reefs I had going at the time. Last time though all I saw was a few beat up powder blue tangs and flame angels, and that was on a shipment day.