Help Wanted! BRK continues to GROW!

johnnybv

I have a few part time positions available, some with the potential to become full time as Koi season comes into play.

The number of positions I have available will obviously depend on what new hires can work but as of right now here is what I need.

Part time during week (after school for high school)  in store maintenance, testing, sales, general help.  Minimal experience required, just ready to work, learn & have fun!

Part time weekend 1-2 days, sales, coral fragging, store and tank maintenance  Experience prefered.

Great benefits include:  Flexible scheduling, competitive salary, Excellent employee discounts!!!

Please send Inquiries to john@blueribbonkoi.com

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to Bump this Ad, as the Koi season is fast approaching I am going to need some people.  My first hire in mind would be a local High school-er that would like to work a few hours after school, no experience necessary, we will train.

Other position would be someone knowledgeable especially with corals, and fragging.  1-2 days a week, any days we are open, flexible here.

Lastly, someone looking to make bucks!  This would be a koi service tech, 4-5 days a week, willing to dig in, get dirty, and drain and clean ponds, do routine maintenance etc.

If you are interested Or know of someone that may be interested please email john@blueribbonkoi.com and mention the position you are interested in and request an application.

Competitive salaries, On the job Paid training, flexible scheduling, excellent employee discounts!

Thanks

John