Best Clean Up Crew Options?

Jonathan's Reef

I'm looking into ordering a clean up crew for my 50g cube. Currently there is only 1 snail in there that came along with the sand I bought from someone. Anyone have any recommendations for best sites to order from?

I was considering setting up a group buy for this to get a deal on shipping too, but that has to wait till the site is known,

Thanks in advance!

You could also consider shopping at one of our supporting vendors, all of whom I'm confident could put together a nice clean up crew pack for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I usually use Reefs2Go they have a lot of good deals on inverts, blue hermits especially, I see 100 hermits for $20 there pretty often, I usually buy Pods from them every 60-90 days which is usually free shipping.

havent tried anywhere else, if it's just a couple of crabs or snails I just pick them up from the LFS.

Thanks for all the great input. I'll do some research on these suggestions and post something in the group buy section. Keep an eye out for something around the beginning of the new year.

You could also consider shopping at one of our supporting vendors, all of whom I'm confident could put together a nice clean up crew pack for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love that idea, but when it comes to clean up crews, it seems you pay at least 2x and usually more like 3-4x the price you pay online. Considering there are no sponsors very close by, driving a distance to pay more is not really appealing. If anyone has suggestions for competitively priced LFSs, I'd love to hear them.

Anyone seen any topics recommending variety and volume of cleaners for a mixed reef tank?

I really enjoyed that video. Thanks mokiboy!

I also contacted ReefeScape to see if they had the CuC I'm looking for. Thanks Squishie89!